1. Blèzi Cosmetics processes the personal data provided by a consumer ("Consumer") on the Blèzi Cosmetics website for the following purposes:
Keeping its records; statistics; analyzing the Consumer's purchasing behaviour, also in combination with other data about the Consumer that Blèzi Cosmetics has in its files; complying with legal obligations.
2. Blèzi Cosmetics also processes the Consumer's IP address for the administration of its website ("Website") and to monitor compliance with these Website Terms and Conditions.
3. To the extent that personal data is used for making commercial offers, Blèzi Cosmetics is entitled to use the Consumer's electronic mail address, unless the Consumer objects.
4. Blèzi Cosmetics only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not violate your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone the first time you visit this website. The cookies that we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and the ease of use of the Consumer. They ensure that the website works properly and will remember, for example, your preferred settings. They also enable us to optimize our website. Consumers can unsubscribe from cookies by setting their Internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, the Consumer can also remove all information that was previously stored via the settings of their browser.
5. Consumer can make use of his above-mentioned right of objection by sending his objection to firstname.lastname@example.org.